dimarts, 15 de desembre del 2009

The group guitar

I stay in a group guitar since 2007.
The guitar group was created when us started to play the classical guitar seriously in 2007. Always I liked the guitar. Before I played the guitar with Guillem, Elvira and Ricard, the teacher, I started with Ricar when i was 7 years old. Then, I was started with Carme, what she is a profesional guitarrist what play in the orchestra guitar of Barcelona. She created the group guitar.
In the group guitar there are lot of people who are different ages, from 8 to 15 years. The oldest are Elvira and I. Two or three times for year, we do a concert for the familiars, every audition we stay very nervious but always the concert was very fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
✿ℓιfє ιѕ ωσи∂єяfυℓ♪ © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina