dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

Carnival!

This carnival was the best of all because we dressed every friends of red hoods and hunters.
The first weekend, on Friday, we went to Roses, there we had very cold, was the coldest day. We went in St. Pere on Saturday and we sleep in Marta's house.
The second weekend we went in Castellò d'Empúries, this weekend, my friend Gemma came from Girona, and Gemma, Mireia and I sleep in my house.
The third and last weekend we went in Fortià and Mireia, Marta and I sleep in Mireia's house.
These have been three weekend festival and I love this :). In the Carnival of Castellò d'Empúries we dinner together pizzas. Every carnivals we went to dancing, we danced all nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
✿ℓιfє ιѕ ωσи∂єяfυℓ♪ © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina