diumenge, 18 d’octubre del 2009

A day in my life!

I remember especially the 24 of March in 2009 because I, 4 friends and 245 guitarists play the guitar in Barcelona Auditorium. This day it was very special and an unforgettable. This day I went in high school like a normal day but in the afternoon I didn’t get to high school because we went in Barcelona. We get there at five o’clock and it all began. First, we went to the dressing room and we tune the guitars, then we went to the stage of Auditorium to practice, after, when de show started, as we play the guitar in the second half we watched as the Guitar Orchestra of Barcelona played. Finally we play the guitar and everything went very well. I never forget that day because it was one of the best days of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
✿ℓιfє ιѕ ωσи∂єяfυℓ♪ © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina