diumenge, 18 d’octubre del 2009

My little presentation

Hi, my name is Maria. I live in Castellò d’Empúries in avenue Cobla Rossinyols 5. I do rowing in the club Xon’s Rem Empuriabraba, I began this summer, we train Wednesday and Friday from half past eight to nine and when we have regatta, we train in Saturday. I also do contemporani dance since I had three years old.

English, for me, it’s a very important subject, because English it’s a official language in the world. I need English because it is vital for any job. I went to an English school from five to twelve years old. Possibly next summer I go to London or the United States to live a month.

After 4th ESO I do years 12-13 scientist and then try to do a degree in medicine. I would study my degree in Madrid, this means that during the years 12-13 I will have study hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
✿ℓιfє ιѕ ωσи∂єяfυℓ♪ © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina