dimarts, 17 de novembre del 2009

Christamas night in my family!

Every christamas night I do the "caga tio" with every my family.
We go in my grandma's house, there were my four brother cousins: Laura, Júlia, Gemma and Oriol, my second's cousins: Ona, Marina, Pol, Xavier, Gaspar, Marieta, Júlia and Enric and they fathers and mothers. At 8 pm o'clock we go in the kitchen and own uncles (Gemma and Oriol's father & Marina and Gaspar's father) do what we sing a Christamas songs, it's really very funny! And my aunt, the sister of my grandma, record us when sing an say poem. The people what do ESO every year say the same poem, what are invented for Oriol, Xavier, Júlia and me. Then, we go in the living room and: SURPRISE! There are a lot of presents below of the tio, this acction is repeated 4 o 5 times and finally, our grandparents give us a lot fo lollipops a lot of money and sugar carbon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
✿ℓιfє ιѕ ωσи∂єяfυℓ♪ © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina