dilluns, 16 de novembre del 2009

Cuca, my dog!

Cuca it’s a Labrador retriever brown.For me, it’s the most beautiful dog in the world but the people say what it is a little fat, I think the same but I love Cuca so much♥!
When we went at searched Cuca, our fathers say what we going to found snails, but we went in a house and when we arrived, a lot of little dogs going out of the house and I took Cuca in my arms and then my mum say: ¿what dog do you want? And I say: ¡I want this!, and Cuca come with us.
Now Cuca is a very happy dog, and every family loves it so much. Cuca is another one of the family.

1 Comment:

  1. Mireia* said...
    Oh! Cuca is very cute!! :)
    But my rabbit is the best It's a joke jaja
    I love you kiss**

Post a Comment



 
✿ℓιfє ιѕ ωσи∂єяfυℓ♪ © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina